Wednesday, June 20, 2018

iPhone cable that fits on your keychain

How many times have you found yourself in a situation where your iPhone is running out of power, but you can’t charge it because you don’t have a charger on you.

It happened to me most recently just last week when I was in an airport and my charger was packed in a bag that I had checked. If I had an inCharge Ultra Portable Charging Lightning Cable Key Chain in my pocket, I could have easily connected to any of the hundreds of open USB ports under the seats in the airport to recharge. Instead, my phone died on the plane.

Here are some more details from the product page:

Never be caught without a charging cable ever again
Using magnets, the inCharge cable is 1.5″ when folded making it ultra portable
Carry it on your keychain so you can always have it on hand
Easy to use and a great pair with external battery packs
Comes in 9 different colors, choose your favorite!


:: Key Chain Product Information